Lightly toast nuts, seeds, millet, and quinoa until golden brown and fragrant.
- Once cooled, place in a large bowl, and mix to combine with remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour oil, sweetener of choice and boiling water over the dry ingredients, and begin to stir thoroughly, with vigour, ideally mixing with your hands when the water has slightly cooled.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, grease the pan and parchment with an oil of your choice.
- Pack the nut mixture into the loaf pan, smoothing out the surface, then let sit at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 1 ½ hours, or until golden brown. Let cool before slicing.
- Enjoy with honey and nut butter, a generous schmear of hummus, or a piece of your favourite cheese.
Note: This bread freezes well. Slice first, then freeze slices separated with parchment or wax paper to ensure they don’t stick together. Simply toast to serve.